|Suite||Midweek (AU$)||Weekend (AU$)|
|- Extra person sharing||$60||$60|
- Prices are per night for two persons and include daily gourmet breakfast. Special dietary requirements will be catered for. Please advise upon reservation.
- To secure a booking a 50% deposit is required via a credit card, Visa, MasterCard or American Express (Am Ex incurs a 5% service fee)
- Midweek is Monday-Thursday inclusive.
Weekend is Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Minimum stay on a weekend is two nights, either Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday.
- Minimum stay on a long weekend is three nights.
- Long weekends, festival times/public and school holidays: special conditions apply, please contact us.
For that special occasion Melba House Boutique B&B Gift Vouchers can be purchased and are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Please contact us to purchase.
We can help create that special occasion with any special requirements you may have. Please discuss when booking and a specific costing can be advised.
- Champagne, sparkling wine or any other favourite drink served in your suite on arrival with beautiful crystal glasses and silver cooler bucket.
- Strawberries hand dipped in chocolate or fresh strawberries.
- Chocolates, especially fine Belgium chocolate & locally hand made
- Flowers just let us know your favourite and with the help our local florist these can be delivered to your suite before or during your stay.
- In Suite Massage a pure indulgence for the Deluxe Spa Suite guests
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in is 2pm – please advise if other time is required.
- Check-out is 10.30am – a later time may be possible by arrangement.
- Accommodation prices include daily gourmet breakfast.
- Melba House Boutique B&B is a non-smoking property.
- Melba House Boutique B&B is a parents’ retreat – please contact us should you wish to bring children 10+ years of age.
- No pets are permitted except the incumbent house dog.
- Special dietary requirements are catered for – please advise any upon placing booking.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
- Melba House Boutique B&B is a small establishment with three suites and cancellations do impact on our daily operation. We make every endeavour to be fair to you.
- For cancellations prior to 7 days before arrival, the deposit is refundable or transferable (14 days notice required for long weekends, festivals or public holidays).
- If the cancellation occurs within 72 hours of arrival, the deposit is forfeited.
- If cancellation occurs on the day of arrival, or in the case of a ‘no show’, 100% of suite charge will be taken from your credit card. However, this may be reviewed if it is possible to re-let the suite on the day.
- All cancellations incur a $25 administration fee.