What to Do
Here are some suggestions for your Blue Mountains World Heritage Experience
The Koomurri Aboriginal Centre at Echo Point – Scenic World Blue Mountains Katoomba–Zig Zag Railway- Mount Tomah Cold Climate Botanic Gardens- Mayfield Gardens Oberon-Jenolan Caves , the worlds’ oldest caves – The Edge Cinema- Imax theatre Katoomba– Mount Vic Flicks, an old world movie experience- Horse Riding in the Megalong Valley followed by lunch at the Megalong Tea Rooms.
ART GALLERIES & ANTIQUES
Enjoy our fantastic Art Exhibitions at The Lost Bear Gallery, Ashcroft’s Art Space, Nolan’s Gallery.etc. Fossick thru numerous Antique Shops at Wentworth Falls, Katoomba and Blackheath.
Enjoy a day of pampering be rejuvenated and relax at Spa Sublime go to www.spasublime.com to view their menu.
Being a “SLOW FOOD TOWN” the area offers gastronomic delights for all Foodies from Fine Dining to great Pizzerias. Coeliac, Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegans are all catered for in the Blue Mountains. Some of the best coffee shops around!
Two Hop on Hop Off Bus Services will take you to 29 tourist places of interest- The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus and The Trolley Bus. They can also offer day trips to Jenolan Caves. We have one Car Hire company; however suggest pre booking prior to arrival. Blue Mountains Limousine Service offers personalised tours.
FESTIVALS AND EVENTS
- Blues Roots & Folk Music Festival – Katoomba 18th, 19th ,20th March 2016
- Blue Mountains MUGS Ukulele Festival – 12th ,13th February,2016
- Winter Magic Festival- 18th and 19th June 2016
- Leura Garden Festival- 3rd -11th October 2015
- Leura Village Fair – Saturday 10th October 2015
- Blackheath Rhododendron Festival-23rd October- 30th November 2015
- Mayfield Gardens Open Days Spring 17th October- 1st November 2015
- Festival of Walking 20th September- 19th October, 2015
- Roaring 20s & All that Jazz – February 2016
- Blue Mountains Film Festival & Yowie Awards late 2015
- Jenolan Caves –Carols in the Caves December 2015